Firing video of my wood oven

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Very cool! Is that the first firing? Get them Pizzas ready.

Craig

I am very jealous!
That is an awsome oven you have.
I looked at bunch of vids on how to build one a while back.I am just not sure where i would put one.

Did you make yours yourself?
It looks like yours may be able move? Heavy... but?
I have seen a few portable ones but I doubt they are comparible.

Any pics of construction?

No, this was not my first firing. A roaring initial fire that big will certainly crack your oven from thermal shock. A new oven needs to be cured with several small firings over several days initially. I've been using the oven for about 6 months now.

Yes, I built the oven from scratch last Spring. If you're interested, my complete build thread is located here:
My 3-Legged Dome - Forno Bravo Forum: The Wood-Fired Oven Community

Roady,

I'm so jealous of your oven. Wish I could have one in my back yard. That's ONE gorgeous oven!! Using my grill alone sets my neighbor off.

We had our fire pit going a few weeks ago, when the weather was in the 80's. It was perfect that night to have the pit going. She called us at 10:30pm complaining about the smoke smell bothering her. My husband invited her over. She hung up on him! LOL!!:LOL:

WOW, Very nice. My friends are impressed that I make my pizza from scratch in my oven. What would they think if I had an oven like this? You should be very proud! What a great looking oven.

Munky, that's terrible about your neighbor. When my neighbor smells my grill or smoker going he comes over to see what I'm cooking. And he's a couple hundred yards away.

Back
Top Bottom