First time from Germany

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

karaburun

Senior Cook
Code:
[color=red]Hallo,

this is my first day here on this site. Sorry for my englisch. :roll: 
I am so interested in recipes.  So I come with google to this site.
In Germany you find me often at Chefkoch.de ( it´s a German site for recipes)

I like the American kitchen( the recipes). And I can look here for the real versions of some things like Muffins .... :P  not the German versions. 

But if you want some German recipes or something else, write a short notice to me.. :wink: 

Or look at [url]www.chefkoch.de[/url]

Have a nice day
Tanja[/color]

Hi,

this is me and minime...

d3f5eb1853e6329c222826862cc04947.jpg

lg Tanja

Welcome to the site. We are very happy to have you here :) And like the others have said, your English is fine. You probably speak better than a lot of people who were born here :shock:

I am curious, what are the German version of muffins like? How are they different from the American version?

welcome karaburun, I would love a recipe for authentic weinersnitzel (spelling ??). I had an excellent meal when I was in Munich several years ago, but I have never found a recipe or a restaurant that made it as good.

yep - and I think that one word is recipe - the "rez" word :cry: :?

oops - my apologies karaburun, I forgot to welcome you to the site - Welcome - I hope you enjoy our company! I'm sure we will enjoy yours.

ooh i saw the word sushi.
wunderkugel... wonderful?
benutzername... username
passwort... okay self explanitory
on that one lol.

8.gif
kara. It's so nice to have you here with us. I'ts such a blast. Not only are the recipes good , so are the people giving them. I garentee you that you will enjoy this site. I can't wait for you to post some of your Favorite recipes. Always ready to try something new and Yummy.

Back
Top Bottom