FL - Boynton Beach and Fort Lauderdale?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

GB

Chief Eating Officer
Ok I am going to start this forum off. We are going to visit my grandparents in December. They live in Boynton Beach. We will be flying into and out of Fort Lauderdale. My grandparents will have plenty of suggestions as to where we should go (they always do), but I wanted to see if you guys have any suggestions.

Thanks Andy. I am not sure, but I think they are about 30-45 minutes apart. It could be more like an hour though for all I know.

I have always heard of Ruths Chis Steak House, but never knew where they were. That is a good option!

Just in case you´re heading back to Ft. Lauderdale or someone else is, there's a Greek Place at the end of Galt Ocean Drive that's excellent. The Blue Moon, on the intercoastal is great. Also I went to another restaurant on the intercoastal, a thai place I believe, but they also had sushi, but for the cooked dishes they cooked them on a cooking slab at your table right in front of you. It was really cool to watch. Sometimes I could barely see the chef through the vapor/smoke. Sorry, can´t remember the name. But I´m pretty sure it was where Commercial meets with the intercoastal.

Welcome to the site and thanks for the info. I will be headed back eventually and that Greek place will be on my list to look for. Actually all of those places sound great.

GB said:
Ok I am going to start this forum off. We are going to visit my grandparents in December. They live in Boynton Beach. We will be flying into and out of Fort Lauderdale. My grandparents will have plenty of suggestions as to where we should go (they always do), but I wanted to see if you guys have any suggestions.

Well I live in this area so here is my favorite restaurant. One restaurant called J. Marks, just opened up in our area. Let me tell you that place is great! They have a lot of food choices. They arent expensive, but they arent super cheap. They are right in between. They have sweet potatoe french fries. Even if you dont like sweet potatoe, you have to try them. Another time I had this 5 cheese pasta dish. Very good. Here is the menu. Look around on their website to see the other foods they have!

J. Mark's Restaurant & Bar

Gee GB, if you would drive there I know this little spot in Western North Carolina to eat :angel:

I don't know how Western North Carolina got in here, but I live up that way. So, kitchenelf, where are you referring to?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom