Fng

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

smokeyblue

Assistant Cook
Im new to the forum, but not to cooking. I hope to help some out and also to get some new ideas.
On Edit: Sorry for the breif intro, it was late and i was tired. I have always liked to cook. I cooked part time while i was in highschool and it has been a snow ball effect since. I bake, grill, fry, steam, smoke, ya get the point. My favorite is smoking. If u get a chance check out the thread i posted in the pork forum "Smoked Butt". I dont have alot of time to do the cooking i would like to do as my work schedule usually only allows me a day and a half off each weekend. Maybe when i retire...if they even allow that in 40 some years, ill be able to open a restaraunt. That has been a dream of mine since before i cooked for an occupation. Im more than willing to share recipes and ideas, who knows someone may improve on one of mine and ill like it better that way. Anything else yall wanna know, just pm me
brian

lol, fng.... I had to think, then I remembered that acronym being used in the movie Shooter.... luckily I only had to remember back two days :LOL:

Howdy.

It's lame in a few parts, but otherwise a great movie if you just like action. I'll be watching it again before I send it back.

lol, fng.... I had to think, then I remembered that acronym being used in the movie Shooter.... luckily I only had to remember back two days :LOL:

Howdy.

Ive never seen the movie, My old man used to say it alot talking about the drivers that he hired when he couldnt remember thier name.

Back
Top Bottom