Foods That Heal

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
wow something that makes me cry really works........ also ammonia works on insect bites and stings.......ever gotten zapped by a posionous asp? I thought that I was going to die........called the poison center (yep, they give that kind of advice, too, in addition to whatever plant your toddler has ingested due to your 25 hour survelliance),

The Poison Help hotline 1-800-222-1222 serves as a key medical information resource and helps reduce costly emergency room visits.

Everyone should have that number in their cellphone and home phones.

The Poison Help hotline 1-800-222-1222 serves as a key medical information resource and helps reduce costly emergency room visits.

Everyone should have that number in their cellphone and home phones.

I totally agree........my son was something else........the kid could not stop raising my blood pressure.........do you know how many times I went to that life line...............?????........he was forever putting stuff in his mouth........the one berry that was NOT poisonous he ingested.............even the poison control information center guy was impressed.....your son is amazing in what he picks to eat..........he knows what's lethal and what isn't.........

Got anything to heal the meniscus in my knee?
hello all,
I use a supplement called "Zyflamend" made by New Chapter company in the USA. It has really helped my bad knee for over 5 years now. There is no operation for what ails me, so I had to search for a natural aid for the pain.

This product is a natural anti-inflammatory and has no side affects at all.

I think you will find it a big help too!

Back
Top Bottom