Franklin Results

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Uncle Bubba

Executive Chef
Northcoast BBQ(Uncle Bubba cooked solo on this one) won GC in Franklin with firsts in Chicken, Brisket, and 2nd in Pork. Witt took 6th overall with 2nd in Ribs and 5th in chicken...not to mention a GREAT neighbor for the weekend.

To say I am estatic is an understatement considering I seriously thought my entries sucked. What was really great was that my wife and kids were there and my parents showed up for the awards presentations.

How about that Klose??? 1st comp with the new pit.

WAHOO, time for the happy dance:

11.gif

Way to go Bubba and Wittdog. What a great weekend for the board members.

Kevin from North Coast BBQ just posted the results on the KC forum for the Smoke on the Allegany event. Here they are.
Chicken
1. North Coast BBQ
2. Pork Mafia
3. BBQ Effect
4. Swine and Bovine
5. Swine Syndicate
6. Cockeye BBQ
7. Courtneys Low Country BBQ
8. Ozmosis
9. Bobby Eh
10. The Redneck Pit Crew

Ribs
1. Butch's Smack Your Lips
2. Swine Syndicate
3. Bustin Loose BBQ
4. Cockeye BBQ
5. Swine and Bovine
6. Smokin in the Igloo
7. Mule Train Smoker
8. Courtney's Low Country BBQ
9. North Coast BBQ
10. The Redneck Pit Crew

Pork Shoulder
1. BBQ Effect
2. North Coast BBQ
3. Good Smoke BBQ
4. Cockeye BBQ
5. Swine and Bovine
6. Smokin in the Igloo
7. The Frying Pan
8. Swine Syndicate
9. Mule Train Smokers
10. Butch's Smack Your Lips

Brisket
1. North Coast BBQ
2. Smokin in the Igloo
3. Bustin Loose BBQ
4. Swine and Bovine
5. BBQ Effect
6. Courtney's Low Country BBQ
7. Pork Mafia
8. The Frying Pan
9. Cockeye BBQ
10. Butch's Smack Your Lips

Grand
North Coast BBQ

Reserve
Swine and Bovine

Congrats to all the winners and to our dear friends Jason and Shannon we are so proud of you for Reserve.

Uncle Bubba said:
Northcoast BBQ(Uncle Bubba cooked solo on this one) won GC in Franklin with firsts in Chicken, Brisket, and 2nd in Pork. Witt took 6th overall with 2nd in Ribs and 5th in chicken...not to mention a GREAT neighbor for the weekend.

To say I am estatic is an understatement considering I seriously thought my entries sucked. What was really great was that my wife and kids were there and my parents showed up for the awards presentations.

How about that Klose??? 1st comp with the new pit.
Yeah Bubba was solo...he had a pro driver bring his Klose..then flew in on his private plane after his wife and driver set up the site :D
No really Bubba cooked his butt off and it was great to see him do so well.

We just got back and unpacked from Smoke on the Allegheny…..What a great time..bur first Congrats to Bubba for Grand Champion…and he said he wasn’t happy with his turn ins….We had an awesome time..the organizers and the volunteers were great very friendly and helpful…the large areas were great. I hope this one becomes a yearly affair awesome time and for a real good cause…..We were next to Bubba and his family it was great hanging out with Bubba and his crew and The Mule Train Smokers who were an awesome group of people..Norm I hope you join the board and get to Oinkfest…..It was nice to meet Rag and his wife..they were judging and super nice people. Thanks to Fran for posting and help organizing the event. D and MJ made a ton of friends especially this Canadian ones. The people from Smokinlicious were there as well they are great people and have ads on this site. They have a great product and I used there smoking dust on our 2nd place ribs. The look on the boys faces when we got our calls was priceless...Now if I could only figure out how to cook a brisket...

Back
Top Bottom