Freddi

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

freddi

Assistant Cook
Hi out there, this computer thing is rather new to me but I love to cook, did in a rest. for 15yrs.-hated it, now that I'm not getting paid for it, I love it.
Bumped into this web site looking for Paula Deen's House Seas. Got it.​

jkath said:
:chef: Welcome to the family, Freddi! So nice to have you here. What types of food do you love to cook?

Well, Hi there, I have never chatted with anyone before, thanks for the welcome. Foods I like to cook?...anything with cheese or is fattening. I'm not into diet anything, except, lite mayo. I love appetizers, dips, just about anything but fish. How about you, what do you enjoy cooking? Later.

freddi said:
Well, Hi there, I have never chatted with anyone before, thanks for the welcome. Foods I like to cook?...anything with cheese or is fattening. I'm not into diet anything, except, lite mayo. I love appetizers, dips, just about anything but fish. How about you, what do you enjoy cooking? Later.
For all of you who know me....are you thinking the same thing?
:blink:
Freddi, I think we are twins. I do not diet, love fattening foods, there is always a minimum of 6 cheeses in my house at any given moment, and I never can bring myself to eat fish. PS - one to add, avocado is the fruit of the gods.

As for chatting, you'll learn soon that we all talk at the same time, and are one big family. If you want to really chat, start playing some of the games we have around here to get your feet wet, so to speak.

I don't know about the avocado thing, am just starting to like guac., the best I've had was in Vegas, not one that I've tried since is as good, but I'll keep trying. Do you love Mex. food? My fave! Just a note, my nickname is Freddi, cuz I love Freddy Couples and golf, but I am female. Not that it matters, I just want everyone thinking I'm a guy, I'm not masculine at all. I'll try looking into the games, sounds interesting. Till next time. Fred

freddi said:
Thanks for the welcome, I think this site will be fun. I could read about cooking all day.
Freddi,
you will find that you have a bunch of friends within just a few days. People here are open and welcoming and would do almost anything for you. They are eally like your own family. The recipes are great and the games are so much fun. I just know you are going to love it here. Can't wait to chat with you more. I love cooking and being HERE!

kadesma:LOL:

ah! Mexican food - absolute perfection. yep, we're twins. Like Fred Couples too. Used to watch it with DH, but haven't watched in a while since he discovered poker on tv.

Oh! And favorite guac:
Mash 2 haas (or any other good, buttery avocados)
add: 1-2 tsp fresh lemon juice (I prefer meyer lemons), 1/2 tsp salt, a few shakes of a good hot sauce (try marie sharps) and pepper, if you'd like.

Hi Freddi

Welcome to DC. We have the greatest chefs and cooks and I know you will be happy here. There are so many great receipes and you will learn a lot.

Happy Friday.

Jill and Jolie

Back
Top Bottom