Fri. Nov. 9 supper call

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kadesma

Chef Extraordinaire
Moderator Emeritus
We usually go out for supper on fridays but tonight we will be staying home...So we will be having some pork milanese, gnocchi with butter and sage, steamed cauliflour with lemon butter, no salad tonight, but dessert, Katie E's deviles food cake...
kadesma;)

Your menu sounds terrific Kadesma. We're having pizza and wings from PizzaHut. Kids' night to chose.

I'm still trying to decide what to make. Coq au vin is still calling my name after reading that a few days ago. (Breezy was that you?)

I think thats what I'll do, and add a nice salad and something special for dessert. What cooked veg should I do? I have some yellow beans left, or carrots, or frozen broccoli. I'm leaning to carrots with butter and dill and parmesan.

Its going to snow soon, can't decide on what to bake, cookies? cake? pie? Decisions decisions.

Almost never cook on Friday's, and won't be tonight, because I'm packing for France. Dinner will be turkey and swiss on a whole wheat/soy wrap with lots of lettuce, and Comice Pear and gorgonzola for "dessert." Some nice Cotes du Rhone while I pack! :D

I'll be reporting back from Paris and Reims.... :cool:

We usually go out for supper on fridays but tonight we will be staying home...So we will be having some pork milanese, gnocchi with butter and sage, steamed cauliflour with lemon butter, no salad tonight, but dessert, Katie E's deviles food cake...
kadesma;)
Here's my answer to today's inquiry^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^:LOL: yum, move over, it's okay Kadesma, I'm small:huh:

Your menu sounds terrific Kadesma. We're having pizza and wings from PizzaHut. Kids' night to chose.
Thanks Dina,
but, pizza and wings right now sound wonderful:) I love wings and pizza with lots of salami yum
kadesma

Had a tough week, so DH wants to take me out, although our 18-year-old kitty isn't doing well, so we may not ... If not, I have a Bertolli's skillet dinner in the freezer waiting for an occasion when we don't feel like cooking.

We had a French market in town today, so I purchased a mix of French sausages, 2 very fresh baguettes and some patisserie cake chunks - one pear & banana and the other peach & pineapple. This formed the basis of our dinner tonight.

We are having chilli, a salad & fresh bread. For dessert chocolate cake & strawberries & cabernet.

Baby Back Ribs
Charro Beans
Yellow Squash sauteed with onions and garlic

For Dessert - Frozen Vanilla Yogurt topped with a shot of Kahlua

Had a tough week, so DH wants to take me out, although our 18-year-old kitty isn't doing well, so we may not ... If not, I have a Bertolli's skillet dinner in the freezer waiting for an occasion when we don't feel like cooking.
Hope your cat is on the mend. When they get to that age, you are always on tenterhooks whenever anything looks amiss with them.

I ended up having a bowl of chicken laksa last night.

Back
Top Bottom