Friday, 2022 December 9 Supper Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

taxlady

Chef Extraordinaire
Moderator Emeritus
We ordered from our favourite Greek resto, La Porte Grecque. We ordered the "★ BAD BOY MIXED GRILL ★", which is plenty of food for the two of us: oregano chicken breast, 2 lamb chops, and a stick of souvlaki, served with really good rice pilaf, roast potatoes, garlic bread, and a house salad. We also ordered an appetizer of spanakopita. DH said he has had better. I thought it was the best I had tasted yet. I guess that's why I seldom order spanakopita and he orders it every now and again. There is a little bit of rice pilaf and souvlaki left.

What did you have?

Asian flavoured salad compliments of Coscto, plus sliced up Kolbasa. Bought a huge ring, which I'll have to cut it up and freeze part.

We had LO meatballs reinvented into Meatball Subs! They were really, really good!

Tonight, I plan to make Rib Eyes with asparagus and a couple of homemade/freezer twice baked potatoes. Today is DH's best-friend's birthday (although he lives in another state)...and DH's birthday+1 month. Last month, on DH's birthday, we didn't do anything fancy as he was suffering from a pulled back and not too hungry.

Back
Top Bottom