Friday, December 2nd, what's on your plate?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
That looks yummy, @medtran49! I've got the Sous Vide set up! I plan to make Pork Chops and then finish them on the grill. We'll have Butter Poached New Potatoes and I found some leftover Red Cabbage in the freezer for a side. Everything will be cooking in their bags, so should be easy clean up, if I can serve from the bags too!

That salad does look good, @medtran49!

The grocery store dell had beautiful pastrami, and on sale to boot! Tonight's menu flipped from leftovers to gridded pastrami Reubens...until the first bite. That's when I realized I forgot the sauerkraut...

We had pastrami and Swiss on rye, Aldi tater puffs, and Nathan half sour Pickles.

20221202_202042.jpg

I'm on my own tonight. I didn't really have supper. I grazed a bit, some leftover chicken, some defrosted cooked shrimp, some Wasa crisp bread, etc.

20221202_164451.jpg

Sauteed Harissa Shrimp with a few onions and fennel (repurposed) on top of (freezer) Lemon risotto, with crunchy steamed Mange Tout.

May have a nasty nose but nothing wrong with my appetite! It was delish, the lemon zing, crunchy greens perfect with the zip of the Harissa. So easy just might become one of my favourite quick ways with shrimp.

That looks yummy, @medtran49! I've got the Sous Vide set up! I plan to make Pork Chops and then finish them on the grill. We'll have Butter Poached New Potatoes and I found some leftover Red Cabbage in the freezer for a side. Everything will be cooking in their bags, so should be easy clean up, if I can serve from the bags too!
IMG_6878 (2).jpg

Back
Top Bottom