Friday eats, April 28, 2023

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

medtran49

Master Chef
Dinner tonight was leftover smoked brisket (from the freezer) bolognese over purchased fresh pasta. It was okay, but not a make again per Craig, though he did have seconds. I thought it was pretty good and would make again with a couple of tweaks but oh well.
20230428_175613.jpg

Dinner tonight was leftover smoked brisket (from the freezer) bolognese over purchased fresh pasta. It was okay, but not a make again per Craig, though he did have seconds. I thought it was pretty good and would make again with a couple of tweaks but oh well.
It reminds me of the Short Ribs dish I made for New Year's. Looks very good!

Jade, play with your camera settings. I finally found a button the does a "natural" colour instead of the yellowish hue so many of them have. I think it's a type of filter but it is not under/in the filter button. On my android, it is a little wand in the upper right corner. I use the "natural" setting that is the first choice i a long line of different hues.
Hope this helps. Wish I could be more tek savy to explain.

I usually fix the colour, contrast, and brightness after the picture is taken. I use Google Pictures or Irfan View. I'm not great at it.

Wow, you have patience taxy! If I miss on the setting before the pic is taken - too bad, so sad. that's the way it stays.

Back
Top Bottom