Friday night and it's alright for nachos, 8-7-20

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

medtran49

Master Chef
Nachos. Mine were just cheese sauce, avocado-lime crema, and queso fresco. Craig added taco type ground beef and jalapenos. The crema was delish and we found a new way to make cheese sauce, no bechemel.

Attachments

• 2020-08-07 17.51.36.jpg
    2020-08-07 17.51.36.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 77
Thawed what turned out to be a HUGE chicken Breast ;
Marinated for three hours in Buffalo Wing Sauce...........

Air-Baked Buffalo Chicken Breast, Steamed Cauliflower, Parsleyed Yukons, a Salad ....

Chicken Breast, Buffalo.jpg

Picked up strip steak, fries and mushrooms from my favorite steak place. Shared with DD#2. Sorry for messy plate.

steves_steak_080720_IMG_7062.JPG

Nachos. Mine were just cheese sauce, avocado-lime crema, and queso fresco. Craig added taco type ground beef and jalapenos. The crema was delish and we found a new way to make cheese sauce, no bechemel.
Please describe this. I'm not overly fond of bechamel.

We ordered Indian food: we asked for lamb samosas (but we got the ones with potatoes and a few peas), chicken Chetinad, lamb dhansak, chicken tika, onion bhajis, and roti. We had Wernesgrüner Pilsner to go with that. Beer goes really well with Indian food. That was a very yummy meal and there are lots of yummy leftovers.

Grilled up some boneless pork ribs tonight. Sides of mac n cheese, baked beans, and tomato pie. 20200807_193332.jpg

For me, shrimp pasta salad. Without the pasta, it is simply shrimp salad and is good on lettuce or just on its own. However, I needed to stretch the shrimp. :rolleyes: Bread was freshly-baked too....but that was not made by me. :yum:

Attachments

• 2020-08-06 16.47.11.jpg
    2020-08-06 16.47.11.jpg
    89.9 KB · Views: 59
Tomato pie? Would you mind providing your recipe for that? I hit up my local farm market every week to replenish my supply of their delicious tomatoes (I eat my weight in tomatoes every summer [emoji38]) and that pie looks amazing.
Thanks!

Sure, I'll get it typed up and post it later today!

Oven barbecue loin pork ribs last night along with Southwestern salad, fresh fried corn off the cob and spiral zucchini seasoned with butter and Singapore Seasoning.

Yummy...

Attachments

• P8070079.jpg
    P8070079.jpg
    73.4 KB · Views: 54
Tomato pie? Would you mind providing your recipe for that? I hit up my local farm market every week to replenish my supply of their delicious tomatoes (I eat my weight in tomatoes every summer :LOL:) and that pie looks amazing.

I posted the recipe here under Vegetable Recipes.

Back
Top Bottom