Friday night dinner, January 20, 2023

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

medtran49

Master Chef
Mojo marinated grilled chicken, cumin flatbread, and chayote/corn mix with a bit of oregano.
20230120_180952.jpg

@Andy M., when you're retired every day can be whichever one you want, right?

Kathleen said: On The Menu, we had Cheeseburgers with tater tots.
So...was that on your plate, too?

On OUR menu, it was beef bourguigon. I got started too late, though. Fortunately, we still have leftovers. A small, open faced tuna melt earlier, a slice of chicken broccoli pizza soon.

Last edited:
On our menu, there was a dish that I want to try out. But, then I got a headache and it's a doozy. I've been taking 3 ASA (Aspirin in US English) every three hours and that's just keeping it to dull. So, we decided to order out. DH ordered cannelloni stuffed with ricotta and spinach and he got Italian sausage mixed in. I ordered the house special submarine - steak, capocollo, pepperoni, green peppers, mushrooms, sautéed onions. It was really good, but very meaty and I couldn't distinguish the tastes of the different meats.

Friday evening is always a ready meal I picked up at Sainsburys. I work Monday to Friday, but luckily now at home on Fridays. Today was a Chicken Tandoori which included rice, Bombay potato and onion bhaji (and I added some basic naan).

Back
Top Bottom