Friday's Dinner - 5/20

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

luckytrim

Chef Extraordinaire
I bought this pair of Salmon Fillets today at the Acme...
They were pre-Seasoned, and I couldn't figure out
with what .... the Two Pats on top are def Garlic Butter with
Herbs, and the Salmon itself was loaded with heat.......
Good Tho ' !

Air Fryer Salmon Fillets, Roasted Baby Yukon's,
Steamed and Buttered Broccoli Florets..........

Salmon Fillets 5-20-22.jpg

My Sister and her husband were our last minute unexpected house guests... We took everyone, including Mom out for the day and stopped at a newly opened restaurant.
Everyone really enjoyed it.

IMG_1680.jpg
Deep Fried Calamari

IMG_1681.jpg
DH's Salmon Poke Bowl

IMG_1682.jpg
My Shrimp and Octopus (cooked btw) Poke Bowl

IMG_1683.jpg
Mom's Teriyaki Beef Rice Bowl

IMG_1684.jpg
Sister & her husband both ordered Yellowtail & Ahi Tuna Poke Bowls, half rice and mixed greens and loaded with Veggies too.

I've got the night off! We are off to a club dinner meeting. Likely the "meal" will be choose your boxed meal of various sub sandwiches or salads. But, maybe they will surprise us since it will be "theatre seating" tonight, no tables. Whatever it might be, it will be the first meeting we are able to attend, since last October, I think? So, it will be nice to see friends and catch up a bit!

A night out sounds great, Ginny! I hope you and Mikey have a fun time.

My Sister and her husband were our last minute unexpected house guests...
Well that sounds...interesting? :shock: Hopefully everything goes well during the visit, K-Girl.

We had stuffed baked potatoes tonight. The usual broccoli/ham/shredded cheese toppings. You've seen this show before, so no photo. ;)

DH went to a picnic in the park with friends. I had no interest, they are his friends. I'm not unfriendly with them, but they aren't my friends. Anyhoo, that's why I had supper on my own. I had the wings and one drumstick from the chicken I cooked for the Greek style, lemony chicken soup I made yesterday. I fried up the pieces and had them with knækbrød (crisp rye bread). DH doesn't like those parts of a chicken. It was pretty good.

I've got the night off! We are off to a club dinner meeting. Likely the "meal" will be choose your boxed meal of various sub sandwiches or salads. But, maybe they will surprise us since it will be "theatre seating" tonight, no tables. Whatever it might be, it will be the first meeting we are able to attend, since last October, I think? So, it will be nice to see friends and catch up a bit!

It was sandwiches and they had wraps in place of the salad options. A good choice. Still a complicated feat to eat, etc. I ended up with red wine all over my jacket. Not my wine, but the gal behind me. She offered to have the jacket cleaned, but since it is wash & wear, I declined the offer. ;)

Nice to see friends again. Even it one or two were noticeably hesitant to hug Mikey. Sigh. I told him it is because his neck/chin is painful and looks it too! Especially for the shorter folks that have the view at eye-level?

Leaving the issues aside, it was a nice evening and worth the time & drive!

Back
Top Bottom