Friday's Food Offering - 1/15

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

luckytrim

Chef Extraordinaire
From the Air Fryer;
Pork Loin Chop on a bed of Red Cabbage, Parsleyed Potatoes, Tomato, Corn and Okra Blend... Horseradish on the side....

Pork Loin Chop, Air Fryer.jpg

Pulled some breaded cooked chicken cutlets from the freezer. Tonight's dinner will be chicken parm with pasta.

Pork roll and white American cheese on a toasted buttered English muffin.

pork_roll_cheese_011521_IMG_7594.jpg

Frittata with ham, bacon, caramelized onion, spinach, potatoes and Swiss cheese. No pic.

We had marinated flat iron steak, cooked medium-rare, buttered Brussels sprouts, some leftover cast iron rolls and an Emeril Lagasse's recipe for apple pie for dessert.

The pie was fab and the crust was made with lard, which made it tender and flaky. Nice to know we'll have 3 more days of the pie.

Everyone's meals look and sound outstanding, especially your Taylor's ham MsM! :LOL:

No pics, kinda of feelin' poopy today, so I took
the Salad that was included in our curbside
pick-up meal from Olive Garden yesterday
(we didn't eat any of it last night) ...

It's HUGE btw

and made up two small Chef Salad's with a side of
Cheesecake Factory's Brown Bread rolls that
I stash away from the local Kroger's ...
and we still have enough Olive Garden Salad left
for another lunch for 2 manana!
I tell ya, we didn't care for the Lasagna nor the Breadsticks last night,
but man! They give a boatload of Greens! And that Dressing!
I think we're changing the commercial brand that we buy,
not often, but no more Kraft Zesty Italian :)

Dessert later is more Cheesecake #17!!
IMG_0192.jpg

*** note to self: remember to divvy up that Cheesecake tomorrow for the deep freeze, `cuz I'M NOT SHARING!!! :LOL:

We had some of the leftover mock armadillo (Danish meatloaf), all of the leftover chicken stuffed with Boursin, a salad with homemade, blue cheese dressing, and penne with pesto, and some Spanish rosé wine. We thought we would wait until later for dessert, but we gabbed long enough after supper that there was room for the trifle I made yesterday. We had that with some porto. We are both stuffed, delighted, and somewhat tiddly. That was a lovely way to start the weekend. Sorry, I forgot to take a picture of the trifle.

Attachments

• PXL_20210115_234933158 small.jpg
    PXL_20210115_234933158 small.jpg
    103.2 KB · Views: 68
Last edited:
Look at you, Jessica, popping up here! Good to see you - it's been a while.

I tossed a pork tenderloin into the oven (granulated garlic, seasoned salt, and ground sage), along with a cast iron skillet of baby potatoes. Green beans on the side (Penzeys Mural of Flavor). Also simmered the heck out of a few wrinkly apples and turned them into applesauce (cinnamon, nutmeg, and a splash of Bourbon).

IMG_20210115_222035231_HDR.jpg

Everyone's meals do look scrumptious!

Tonight, we had steamed pork tamales with homemade guacamole. The tamales are from Sam's club. They can be found in the refrigeration section, and are the best I have found that are not homemade.

Attachments

• 2021-01-15.jpg
    2021-01-15.jpg
    44.7 KB · Views: 60
A/F bone in pork chops, hash browns and Texas toast. Green beans were stovetop.

I baked puff pastry apple strudel for dessert.
20210115_143356.jpg20210115_111108.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom