From VietNam

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

fishsauce

Assistant Cook
Hi All,

I'm from Vietnam. Cooking is not my professional however i'm doing business as fishsauce distributor of nuoc mam (fish sauce) which is the most famous Vienamese sauce. Have you ever heard about spring roll or have you ever taste it? I would like to share with buddies here about Vietnamese foods, and i hope you will interested in.:LOL:

Oh really it is very suprise to me, i'm happy to hear that, where are you living now? Have you ever been in Vietnam if you have a chance to come to Vietnam i'm please to meet you
I have some nuoc mam in my refrigerator.

Welcome to DC (Discuss Cooking) :chef:

Welcome!
I just made a new batch of nuoc cham about an hour ago. I love your country's foods, please do post some recipes!

Just tell me what are you looking for i'm please to help you even translating from Vietnamese
Welcome!
I just made a new batch of nuoc cham about an hour ago. I love your country's foods, please do post some recipes!

Please share your recipes. I have loved much of the Vietnamese food I've had. I have a neighbor who is first generation USA citizen, and when his mother comes to visit, I am sometimes lucky enough that she sends spring rolls and dipping sauce to us, even though we've barely met. I was introduced to Vietnamese food when I lived in Virginia, and at the time I lived there, "China town" restaurants in Honolulu were mostly Vietnamese. So, please go to the ethnic section and help us. I particularly am interested in the dipping sauce for the spring rolls that contains nuac mam, but has other ingredients. Mine always comes out too fishy (and, yes, I do have a bottle of nuoc mam in my fridge!). This is one cuisine I cannot get at restaurants locally any more and there are several dishes I'm interested in!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom