Fudge Pie Pics: I'm Happy!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

crewsk

Master Chef

I have never had any luck making pies until 3:00 this AM! This is a fudge pie. I just took the pictures a little while ago & had the first piece. OMG!! It's amazing! I'll post the recipe in just a few minutes. Thanks for listening to me brag on myself for a few minutes! :LOL:

And after eating the chocolate?

My MIL has an old family recipe that's very similar to this, and it's delish! It's confusing, because this pie is kinda like a 'brownie' pie; her recipe came from her side of the family; but - FIL's side of the family also has a 'chocolate pie' which is more like a pudding pie! LOL, it only took me about 10 years to figure that out when they would all be talking about one or the other!

Congrats on a job well done!

Thanks marmalady! I didn't eat a pice until after I took the pictures & now I'm running on a full blown sugar high!

This one is more pudding like. The top is real crisp like carmelized sugar.

Don't feed any to the kids after dinner or you'll be up all night again!

I have to find a reason to make this--it sounds like my kind of dessert!

I won't! I'll guve TC a piece when we get home from the school. Savannah ate part of a piece but she didn't want it all. She was whinning about having a headache when I gave it to her.

PA, she just gave me a mess to clen up in the car that I'm borrowing from my parents! :shock: She said she feels better now. :roll: I guess I'll be next to come down with whatever this is.

Back
Top Bottom