Full Snowshoe Results

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
brian j said:
[quote="Rich Decker":1am45yzn]Bill, how many teams competed, I think they only needed 15 to be a Jack qualifier.
i heard there were 15 teams there but since this is a second year contest there needed to be 25 teams to be a qualifier. again this is hear say.
[/quote:1am45yzn]

If it's the only contest in a state, and I don't know of any others. they only need the 15 team minimum just like a new contest. That keeps some small New England contest's as qualifiers like Road Island.

Rich Decker said:
[quote="brian j":bkn556z7][quote="Rich Decker":bkn556z7]Bill, how many teams competed, I think they only needed 15 to be a Jack qualifier.
i heard there were 15 teams there but since this is a second year contest there needed to be 25 teams to be a qualifier. again this is hear say.
[/quote:bkn556z7]

If it's the only contest in a state, and I don't know of any others. they only need the 15 team minimum just like a new contest. That keeps some small New England contest's as qualifiers like Road Island.[/quote:bkn556z7]

There where 15 teams there. I think Rich is correct about it being a qualifier.

There was 7.4284 points between Dizzy and my self. If I could have gotten my pork score up,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,.. Oh well. I love my plauqe and my ribbons.

Bill The Grill Guy said:
[quote="Rich Decker":2291l62s][quote="brian j":2291l62s][quote="Rich Decker":2291l62s]Bill, how many teams competed, I think they only needed 15 to be a Jack qualifier.
[/quote:2291l62s]

If it's the only contest in a state, and I don't know of any others. they only need the 15 team minimum just like a new contest. That keeps some small New England contest's as qualifiers like Road Island.[/quote:2291l62s]

There where 15 teams there. I think Rich is correct about it being a qualifier.

There was 7.4284 points between Dizzy and my self. If I could have gotten my pork score up,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,.. Oh well. I love my plauqe and my ribbons.[/quote:2291l62s]
Where is the pic of the plaque and ribbons in the new shed?

Bill The Grill Guy said:
There was 7.4284 points between Dizzy and my self. If I could have gotten my pork score up,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,.. Oh well. I love my plauqe and my ribbons.

[smilie=nonono.gif]

I told you not to foil those butts!!!!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom