GCC Convenience Store - PF Appetizer

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

PrincessFiona60

Ogress Supreme
Moderator Emeritus
Appetizer: “Something’s Burning”

1 can chili - heated
2 Cheddar Sausages - griddled or grilled, cut in 2 inch pieces
2 Tablespoons Chipotle Catsup
1 can Cheddar Easy Cheese - favorite flavor
Coat sausage pieces with catsup, keep warm. Ladle chili onto plate, top with sausage pieces and squeeze cheese on each piece. Serve warm.

Critique:
Shrek: “Tastes good, but not my thing. I just don’t care for sausage. I need something to drink, it‘s very salty. The chipotle is just right, not too hot.”

PF: “Good sausage with a subtle chipotle bite that builds to a warm feeling. It is very salty, but I think we have become very salt sensitive.”

Attachments

• Convemience Store 006.JPG
    Convemience Store 006.JPG
    154.9 KB · Views: 209
Appetizer: “Something’s Burning”

1 can chili - heated
2 Cheddar Sausages - griddled or grilled, cut in 2 inch pieces
2 Tablespoons Chipotle Catsup
1 can Cheddar Easy Cheese - favorite flavor
Coat sausage pieces with catsup, keep warm. Ladle chili onto plate, top with sausage pieces and squeeze cheese on each piece. Serve warm.

Critique:
Shrek: “Tastes good, but not my thing. I just don’t care for sausage. I need something to drink, it‘s very salty. The chipotle is just right, not too hot.”

PF: “Good sausage with a subtle chipotle bite that builds to a warm feeling. It is very salty, but I think we have become very salt sensitive.”

Decrease the salt a bit and bring some to my house! Sounds like a great Saturday kind of lunch.:D

Seeeeeya; Goodweed of the North

This is something I would really go for. Except maybe the canned cheese:sick:. That stuff really gets my gag reflex going big time. Cheese Whiz is tolerable though :)

This is something I would really go for. Except maybe the canned cheese:sick:. That stuff really gets my gag reflex going big time. Cheese Whiz is tolerable though :)
Canned cheese was such a "high class," "gourmet" treat for my sister and me when we were kids! The only time we had it was at New Year's and sometimes at my aunt's house. :LOL:

I think Nancy's veins flowed with Cheese Whiz from about age 10 to 15. :LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL:

Back
Top Bottom