GCC - The 4 Seasons Challenge

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Got my menu built. I'm going with classic Seasonal Foods, Goodweed Style. I've already got many of the ingredients. I'm almost ready. Hopefully, things will slow down a little in my life. But with working on the blogs, plus my day job, plus my church stuff, I really don't see it slowing down any time soon. Even my lunch hour is filled with working on my novels. And then, there are normal household chores, and honey-do projects, and hobbies.

Will he ever get a chance to go fishing again? Stay tuned for the exciting conclusion. Oh, wait. This is real life. I see a lot of long days ahead of me.:wacko:

Seeeeeya; Goodweed of the North

Just came up with my appetizer idea (not the actual app, but the idea behind it, and some ingredients). This is the closest thing to a hint I will give:
YouTube - Dick Van Dyke - Chim Chim Cher-ee 1,12 min

Ah, now you've found the little kid in me. I do enjoy Mary Poppins. Dick VanDyke is one of my all time favorite actors. I don't think there was ever a bad thought in the man's head. And don't go and blow it for me. It isn't often that one finds such an innocent character to look up to. To many of my childhood heroes have been shown to be, shall we say, less than perfect.

I'm gonna have to see if my DW can find the DVD or Tape.

Seeeeeeya; Goodweed of the North

Ah, now you've found the little kid in me. I do enjoy Mary Poppins. Dick VanDyke is one of my all time favorite actors. I don't think there was ever a bad thought in the man's head. And don't go and blow it for me. It isn't often that one finds such an innocent character to look up to. To many of my childhood heroes have been shown to be, shall we say, less than perfect.

I'm gonna have to see if my DW can find the DVD or Tape.

Seeeeeeya; Goodweed of the North
We have Mary Poppins, and we have every episode of The Dick Van Dyke Show. :cool:

WooHoo! I have my Spring, Summer, and Fall menus set. I just need to figure out my Winter one. I told James the dishes I had come up with, and he said they sound good. :cool: This is fun!

I'm sad to say this, but I need to sit this one out. Work is crazy. :/

I cannot wait to see what everyone makes! This is such a fun challenge!

I'm sad to say this, but I need to sit this one out. Work is crazy. :/

I cannot wait to see what everyone makes! This is such a fun challenge!

I been wondering why you were playing truant...I figured you were gardening.

I'm still planning to do this one, but I will have to do it and post everything before the 18th, as that is when I'm supposed to fly to California. I have some of my ingredients but still have a few to get. :cool:

I'm still thinking about mine off and on in between Medicare Changes and Fun with govt paperwork!

I have 2 done. 1 a just not made yet and 1 "I have no idea yet".

Back
Top Bottom