Giadi De Laurentiis

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Greg Rempe said:
Plus I hate when she pronounces the food items in that bad Italian accent! #-o ...HORRIBLE!!!

Yeah, she's going along sounding perfectly American then she gets out the provolon-AYE! It's like the latino newscaster who sounds whiter than whitebread, until he says his name "I'm Reynaldo Havier Vas-quez!"

Giada is a COW!!!!!!

Woodman said:
Greg Rempe said:
Plus I hate when she pronounces the food items in that bad Italian accent! #-o ...HORRIBLE!!!

Yeah, she's going along sounding perfectly American then she gets out the provolon-AYE! It's like the latino newscaster who sounds whiter than whitebread, until he says his name "I'm Reynaldo Havier Vas-quez!"

Giada is a COW!!!!!!

This coming from a guy who looks at his dogs strange feature! #-o

Nick Prochilo said:
Woodman said:
[quote="Greg Rempe":2k50mxxv]Plus I hate when she pronounces the food items in that bad Italian accent! #-o ...HORRIBLE!!!

Giada is a COW!!!!!!

This coming from a guy who looks at his dogs strange feature! #-o[/quote:2k50mxxv]
I don't think lookin' is all he does... :grin:

The Joker said:
[quote="Nick Prochilo":3jsvys7w]
Woodman said:
[quote="Greg Rempe":3jsvys7w]Plus I hate when she pronounces the food items in that bad Italian accent! #-o ...HORRIBLE!!!

Giada is a COW!!!!!!

This coming from a guy who looks at his dogs strange feature! #-o[/quote:3jsvys7w]
I don't think lookin' is all he does... :grin:[/quote:3jsvys7w]

#-o #-o #-#-o #-o #-o #-o #-o #-o #-o #-o #-o #-o #-o #-o #-o #-o #-o o #-o #-o #-o #-o #-o #-o #-o #-o #-o #-o #-o #-o #-o #-o #-#-o #-o #-o #-o #-o #-o #-o #-o #-o #-o #-o #-o #-o #-o #-o o #-o #-o #-o #-o #-o #-o #-o #-o #-o #-o #-o #-o

10.gif

SIDEWAYS? It looks twice as bad from the front!!!!

ps. Nck, we're snipping the dog Friday. Thanks for askin! :!:

Larry Wolfe said:
[quote="Greg Rempe":2wy05jsz]She has HUGE head!! Not very attractive!! :eek:

Like you'd kick her out of bed???? Well, maybe YOU would![/quote:2wy05jsz]

For the last time, she DOES NOT have a huge head! She's just got a lot of hair. And I love the way she emphasizes the pronunciation of the Italian ingredients. I also like the way Rachael says "EVOO, extra virgin olive oil."

Airboss said:
Larry Wolfe said:
[quote="Greg Rempe":21xo6j6j]She has HUGE head!! Not very attractive!! :eek:

Like you'd kick her out of bed???? Well, maybe YOU would!

For the last time, she DOES NOT have a huge head! She's just got a lot of hair. And I love the way she emphasizes the pronunciation of the Italian ingredients. I also like the way Rachael says "EVOO, extra virgin olive oil."[/quote:21xo6j6j]
Oh my!!! 2 losers there! Ina Garten and Paula Deen are the women for me!! :eek: 8-[

The Joker said:
Airboss said:
[quote="Larry Wolfe":2cuhhxwy][quote="Greg Rempe":2cuhhxwy]She has HUGE head!! Not very attractive!! :eek:

Like you'd kick her out of bed???? Well, maybe YOU would!

For the last time, she DOES NOT have a huge head! She's just got a lot of hair. And I love the way she emphasizes the pronunciation of the Italian ingredients. I also like the way Rachael says "EVOO, extra virgin olive oil."[/quote:2cuhhxwy]
Oh my!!! 2 losers there! Ina Garten and Paula Deen are the women for me!! :eek: 8-[[/quote:2cuhhxwy]

Sure they are, their birth names were Chuck and Richard!

Larry...what??? "Two losers..." I'll have you know Rachael Ray and son Greg went to different schools together up north. Paula D. is the queen of cooking with fat, lard, butter and heavy cream. I confess, it was love at first sight.

Airboss said:
Larry...what??? "Two losers..." I'll have you know Rachael Ray and son Greg went to different schools together up north. Paula D. is the queen of cooking with fat, lard, butter and heavy cream. I confess, it was love at first sight.
LMFAO!! Larry! Joke's on you!! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Airboss said:

Aiboss, with all due respect. Please re-read "The Joker's" post and then mine. You will see he is the one that stated the "two loser's" not me.

The Joker said:
Airboss said:
LMFAO!! Larry! Joke's on you!! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

As for Bill, go spend a week resizing your pic's! :eek:nline: :eek:nline: :eek:nline: :eek:nline: :eek:nline:

Airboss said:
No respect due. Doesn't change how I feel about Paula. Or Big Head...er, I mean Giada

Man you are as thick as your son!!! I meant, I didn't call you a loser!!! I love Giada's big head too! [-o<

Larry Wolfe said:
[quote="The Joker":3auihk9s]I love the wah she gives h........... [-X

I hope you re-size pictures better than you spell!![/quote:3auihk9s]
Well, now everyone has to wait another day...Anyone else?? :lmao:

Well alrighty then. I'm always flattered when someone compares me to son Greg. The good news is I am not alone in my belief that "G" doesn't have a big head...or if she does it's okay.

Airboss & Greg---"Thick as a brick"

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom