Giblet identification

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
img_938739_0_429fb7f17c5081c6f8d42cc11c566863.jpg

It's my understanding that folks in other places pay much higher rate of taxes than we do here. In some places it's as much as 98 %. Still, there is something to be said for everyone being able to get the meds they need. Back to the topic at hand.

does anyone put the liver in their gravy? I would think that would make for a very strong taste.

It's my understanding that folks in other places pay much higher rate of taxes than we do here. In some places it's as much as 98 %. Still, there is something to be said for everyone being able to get the meds they need. Back to the topic at hand.

does anyone put the liver in their gravy? I would think that would make for a very strong taste.

I would not consider putting the liver into the gravy or using it to flavor a gravy.

Given the price of bones in the USA, we lean towards buying bone in meats for a variety of reasons-

the sweetest meat is usually next to the bone
I make sure that we have enough sharp knives to cleanly cut meat off the bone
bone in meat is usually cheaper than boneless cuts

Unfortunately this concept does not work for pork neck ribs and marrow bones which make dandy dumplings.

Rather than paying through the nose for stock bones we'd rather buy Nestle's Minor's brand condensed stock.

More giblets parts

The small intestines of a chicken and the ovaries of old hens can also be cleaned and stir fried into a tasty dish. This goes well with the parson's nose.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom