Going to the Home Opener

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Woodman1

Executive Chef
Well, rain and 57 predicted for the 3:05 game start. PLaying the Twinnies! Sorry Kick, we HATE them! Good luck TRIBE!!!!!!

Rain is sposed to clear out by 5:00. It'll be delayed, but they will play! We have Terrace Club passes. and are staking out a table by 1:30. Should be good and "oiled" by gametime!

We kicked ass! Never rained a drop. Rained right up o game time and right after it was over. Must be our year!

I'll be takin my daughter and 4 friends to the Fallout Boy Concert at Blossom Outdoor Music Center that day! GOOOOOOO TRIBE!!!!

I was going to give you an update on the Tigers, but, you could care less if they won again and are now 4-0.

Cavs Win! Cavs Win!!! White SOx lose! White Sox lose! Indians Win! Indians Win! Man, it don't get any better than this!

Woodman said:
Cavs Win! Cavs Win!!! White SOx lose! White Sox lose! Indians Win! Indians Win! Man, it don't get any better than this!

16.gif

Sorry Finnster, you know how it is with perrennial second placers...always a bridesmaid never a bride thing...you know. They just have to keep raggin' on you until you notice them and stoke 'em a little for having such a good second place team. Kind of pathetic in a way, but when that's all you got, you cling to it.

Your, first place, 5-0, DETROIT TIGERS
Your, first place, 61-15, DETROIT PISTONS
Your, first place, 53-15, DETROIT RED WINGS

Yeah, you got it goin on as long as Shelton keeps hitting .750,and you keep playing .350 quality teams. I think you collide with us next week. I'll give ya the Wangs and the Pissons. The Tigers won't hold up. :!:

Finney, Just cause they don't have professional sports in the Carolinas, don't hold it agin us!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom