Good Mornin' and welcome to my vacation...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Wow, What a guy! Fighting crime off duty. I could NEVER be a cop or fire fighter, BUT I'm sure as hell grateful for guys and gals who can be. Thank you folks for all you do!!!!

Woodman said:
Whoa! Way to go John. Glad I didn't stop in while up there and detain you from your good work! Hey, we ended up eating at the Anchor Friday night and fished out of Wilson not Olcott as I thought. We stayed in Amherst Friday. Got eight 15 to 20 lb Kings, about 4 small coho, a 20 lb steeley and 3 lakers. I'll eat the Salmon, but I aint touching the trout! Had 6 footers rollin through all day. It was cold and windy. Easterly wind to boot! I made it until the last 1/2 hour until I "chummed" :) :) Being on a rough, cold lake like that is as tiring as anything you can do! Got at least 30 lbs of salmon though! I saw where you are now. Looks like Lewiston is right on the river aye? I'd love to do the bass thing this summer! We'll try to set it up! Woody

Sounds like a good day of fishing...Yes..the river is right here..Im about a mile from it and about a 10 min ride to Wilson. Don't do much fishing for the big fish, but I do love my bass fishing...

Woodman said:
Whoa! Way to go John. Glad I didn't stop in while up there and detain you from your good work! Hey, we ended up eating at the Anchor Friday night and fished out of Wilson not Olcott as I thought. We stayed in Amherst Friday. Got eight 15 to 20 lb Kings, about 4 small coho, a 20 lb steeley and 3 lakers. I'll eat the Salmon, but I aint touching the trout! Had 6 footers rollin through all day. It was cold and windy. Easterly wind to boot! I made it until the last 1/2 hour until I "chummed" :) :) Being on a rough, cold lake like that is as tiring as anything you can do! Got at least 30 lbs of salmon though! I saw where you are now. Looks like Lewiston is right on the river aye? I'd love to do the bass thing this summer! We'll try to set it up! Woody

Sounds like poor John has to buy yet, another dinner!

Woodman said:
Don't let John totallydeceive you! Greg bought the first one! Woody

I gave credit earlier I believe...We're missing the bigger picture here..its not so much who did buy, but....

john pen said:
Woodman said:
Don't let John totallydeceive you! Greg bought the first one! Woody

I gave credit earlier I believe...We're missing the bigger picture here..its not so much who did buy, but....

John, only 1 person is missing the big picture,............. Mr. Short arms!

Back
Top Bottom