Good Wishes and Prayers Needed

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Claire

Master Chef
A young friend of mine was wounded in Iraq last night. I think he is going to be OK, but please be thinking of him.

I'm sorry to hear this, how scary for his family and for him. I hope he fully recovers.

Prayers and good wishes en route, Claire. And please let this brave young man know that Smoke King sincerely appreciates his service. God bless him.

God bless, and may he be on his way home safely and quickly!!

My DF is right now in Iraq so I know how scary it is still, we may not hear things on the news like we use to but there is still alot going on over there!:(

He has my prayers as well. My nephew served twice in Iraq, until he was injured too badly and had to come home (arm torn off in Humvee accident--he's fine now and has full, I believe, use of his arm). Let your friend know that we are proud of him for serving, and we hope he can come home safely, very soon.

:flowers:Barbara

Good thoughts and many prayers..How brave he is to put his well being after ours..I'm proud to get the chance to pray for him
kadesma

Absolutely, Claire. Prayers, well wishes, big {{}}, and a bigger THANK YOU. I bet he doesn't want to leave his buds, though. Tell him he did his time and it was more than enough.
Thanks for sharing, Claire.

He is back with his buds as we speak. It was a freak accident that got him, not an enemy action! But he still needs our good thoughts.

He is back with his buds as we speak. It was a freak accident that got him, not an enemy action! But he still needs our good thoughts.
That was the same with my nephew, as I mentioned. Injuries are injuries, no matter how they happen, but I'm sure (being guys!) they would rather have a more gruesome, combat-related story to tell the grandkids than an accident! I'm praying that he, and everyone involved in this war, come home with no more injuries.

:)Barbara

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom