Grease Pit

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Has anyone ever heard of setting fire to a huge stack of newspaper in the fire box, opening the vents and letting it burn? Supposedly, it gets so hot that it will burn off the buildup in the cooking chamber.

Larry Wolfe said:
[quote="Man's Best Friend BBQ":6kqe3j33]That's a sign of a well utilized pit...I say good job! =D>

No that's a sign of a slob! 8-[[/quote:6kqe3j33]
Pigs told me it was traditional not to clean your pit.....Kind of like French women and underarms.. #-o :razz:

wittdog said:
Larry Wolfe said:
[quote="Man's Best Friend BBQ":2x7wtca1]That's a sign of a well utilized pit...I say good job! =D>

No that's a sign of a slob! 8-[
Pigs told me it was traditional not to clean your pit.....Kind of like French women and underarms.. #-o :razz:[/quote:2x7wtca1]

:lcry: :lcry: :lcry: :lcry: :lcry: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

wittdog said:
Larry Wolfe said:
[quote="Man's Best Friend BBQ":29rhl0xp]That's a sign of a well utilized pit...I say good job! =D>

No that's a sign of a slob! 8-[
Pigs told me it was traditional not to clean your pit.....Kind of like French women and underarms.. #-o :razz:[/quote:29rhl0xp]

4.gif

Call it what ever you want Larry, I call it a money maker. Think of that next time you piss and moan about your day job! :grin: It's made me a little over two grand this month so far, No time to clean it if it's making me CASH! :!:

Pigs On The Wing BBQ said:
Call it what ever you want Larry, I call it a money maker. Think of that next time you piss and moan about your day job! :grin: It's made me a little over two grand this month so far, No time to clean it if it's making me CASH! :!:

I go back to my comment. The sign of a well utilized pit, well done! =D>

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom