Greetings from new member

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Dee Jsaan

Assistant Cook
Hello everyone,

I just discovered this lovely forum when searching for information on one of my Kitchen Toys. A search for Wear Ever "Chicken Bucket" info brought me here. LOL

I live in the southern end of Ohio and my home is on the Ohio River in the Wayne National Forest area. So I can enjoy cooking on the edge of the river and having
River Boat Cooks waving to me and yell, "Wadda ya havin" !

attachment.php

This is some of my outdoor kitchen, grill, combo planting stand food prep table,
and experimental turbo smoker I'm building, and my combo elevated Dutch Oven table & Rotisserie with it's wind deflector. Once I've got my container garden
planted then the plant stand doubles as a dry sink & table for the rest of the outdoor season.

attachment.php

My indoor kitchen is only a small galley. So in the winter I cook differently often resorting to crock pot fare, casseroles, and using my electric griddle. I'm wanting to
get my Chicken Buckets (I have 2) ready to roll for the winter so I can always have
some fried chicken around as it keeps well and makes a handy fast dinner if I don't have much time to cook.

I've posted my homepage which is the info I learned to cook with courtesy of my Grandmother. It's about which herbs and spices go along with what foods and some other helpful info. It can be a handy resource and isn't in any way commercial. Just for the convenience of my friends.

Hope to be discussing good food with ya soon ! ;)

Dee

Hi.
Too bad your pics didn't come through, but I like the looks of that smokin' forum!

Welcome to DC, from one river to another! Can't see your pics.

Re:

Can't you see those photos Pacanis ?

Yes I linked them from another site I post on,
lazy I guess. Not trying to direct anyone there.
But I, like most people, follow several boards
which pertain to my hobbies or interest.

So if no one can see them, I'll try to take them down.
Otherwise a mod could do it for me.

Last edited:
Can't you see those photos Pacanis ?

Yes I linked them from another site I post on,
lazy I guess. Not trying to direct anyone there.
But I, like most people, follow several boards
which pertain to my hobbies or interest.

So if no one can see them, I'll try to take them down.
Otherwise a mod could do it for me.

No, I can only see the dreaded red X. I saw lots of great pics on that smoking site though :)

Re:

My photos are backed up on a jump drive several miles away from where I'm sitting.
I don't have them on a site to link them to presently to conserve disk space.

Today I may be able to pick up my drive and see if I can get them uploaded here.

Thanks for the warm welcome and best wishes here everyone.

Ps The smoking site is very much in depth on that subject and I've learned a lot there
as some of those guys are pro's who travel to cook in cookoff's where they do it
for a living.

Back
Top Bottom