Greetings!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Hook and Crook

Assistant Cook
I'm "Hook and Crook" (aka: Kimberly), wife to Mr. Retired (31 years this past Wed.), and human can opener to 2 furballs known as cats (BC and Abby Darlin'). I currently live in packing boxes in No. California, but this Tuesday we load the last boxes into the car and move to Oregon. :w00t2:

Let's see, I loved spending time in the kitchen with my mom, and once in Jr. High I ate up :LOL: all the good information I could from my Home Ec teacher. I like to bake bread and other delicious concoctions, cook, and play with food. :-p

I'm an avid reader (book addict is more like it) with eclectic taste in books. I also like to dabble in the garden (even though I'm not good at it) and generally have fun. I do quite a bit of crochet and am a budding crochet designer (my first pattern was just published in a calender!). I also enjoy doing simple patchwork quilting, cross-stitch, beaded felt projects and various and sundry other things.

I sorta keep a blog -- Hook and Crook - A place where crochet and life meet on the path (crook) of life: http://hookandcrook.blogspot.com

Plus I try to keep our web site ( www.spatulagraphics.com) up to date. Hubby does wallpapers/desktops, and I do recipes and book reviews and other nonsense.

Guess that's enough about me for me. I will check back in tomorrow and then I'll be offline for a few days as we travel and I am *forced* :rolleyes: to use public net access until ours is hooked up.

Looking forward to chatting with you.
HnC

Hi Nice to meet you! Welcome to our little group.

I love Oregon. I'm living in Wa. now but Oregon will always be "home away from home".
Where will you be living?

Drive safe and see ya when the move is done.

Trish!!

Welcome, hnc! Nice to have you here. Wishing you well with your move - see ya when you get there! :)

9.gif

Glad you found us. Hurry getting moved and come get to know us!!

Welcome Hoo,

look forward to chatting with you..Have a safe move...
kadesma:)

Hi HnC, Welcome!!!:) What part of Oregon will you be in? I'm in Portland. Welcome!!

Welcome to your new home HNC ! Grab a cup of Coffee and sit a spell and jump right in, We love everyone, The more the merrier. Welcome Home ! James :chef:

Ciao Kimmie and big welcome!! I hope you can join in for all the fun with us soon, but the first things first, have a safe travel to Oregon and enjoy your new home!!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom