GROUP SOUP

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

oldcoot

Senior Cook
Dunno about you, 'Elf, but I just finished a delicious bowl of Mexican Meatball Soup as only BW can make it, plus the trimmings: pickled carrot slices, guacamole with freshly fried tortilla chips, and, of course, a margarita. Dessert was mango strips with sopaillas drenched with honey.

(BTW: I forgot to mention it n the recipe, but it is quite proper - and sooo good - to squeeze a generous few drops of Key [Mexican] lime jjuice into the soup just before partaking of it. Hence the quartered lime beside the bowl.)

mexdinner.JPG

I'm stuffed! Or should I say "sated"? Nah - stuffed sasys it better!

How'd your potato soup turn out? Excellent, I'm sure.

The rest of you out there can just drool - we dined very well tonite. You shoulda joined us

I was told the Potato Soup recipe was a keeper - now I just have to go through the steps of figuring out how I made it :roll:

Basically I know - then it's just adjust this and adjust that = it was delicious!!! Had some with a friend for lunch today and there's still enough for dinner tonight - then it will be gone :cry:

Yep, maybe next time people will join us oldcoot - By the way - have I told you yet that I did enjoy having dinner with you and BW last night!! Until next time.................

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom