Guest with specific diet told to bring something they can eat for passover

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

larry_stewart

Master Chef
Just a quick update. Was invited for Rosh Hashana dinner yesterday, by the same relative. You guessed it, told to bring something we can eat. To her defense a lot of the sides were something my wife and I could eat, but I always like bringing something a little over the top, so I can hear everyone say how much they liked what I cooked compared to what she ( the host) cooked. I made my Roasted Potatoes. They all went. I also made pasta dish , which also all went. Everything else had leftovers.

Attachments

• BBQ Roasted Potatoes .png
    BBQ Roasted Potatoes .png
    1.4 MB · Views: 9

Andy M.

Certified Pretend Chef
Just a quick update. Was invited for Rosh Hashana dinner yesterday, by the same relative. You guessed it, told to bring something we can eat. To her defense a lot of the sides were something my wife and I could eat, but I always like bringing something a little over the top, so I can hear everyone say how much they liked what I cooked compared to what she ( the host) cooked. I made my Roasted Potatoes. They all went. I also made pasta dish , which also all went. Everything else had leftovers.
Larry, she probably asks you to bring food because she see everyone loves your stuff and she can cook fewer items.

larry_stewart

Master Chef
I don't think I took any pics of it and we ate it all up lol. Wasnt anything fancy, just better than the crap she makes. Pasta ( I used medium sized shells) , with garlic, olive oil and broccoli. Usually I make pasta with garlic, oil, spinach and crumbled feta cheese. Everyone loves that, but now that my wife I vegan, it would have defeated the purpose of making it. But that is another simple crowd pleaser. Ill check my archives to see if I have any of those pasta dishes.

Latest posts

Top Bottom