Guinness?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
1044 said:
Larry Wolfe said:
[quote="Nick Prochilo":1rswav0u]I think I know what I'm doing for St. Patricks day!

Nick,
Gotta keep with tradition for St. Patricks Day! Corned Beef, Cabbage, Carrots and New potatoes along with a few Guinness!

Larry,

I thought the plural of Guinness was Guinnii.

(moved here so as not to be ot.)[/quote:1rswav0u]

No 1044, that would be drank on Columbus Day :-D

jshively said:
Now the question how many of you drink the way the Irish drink it? warm.
Not Guinness, but when I was in (West) Germany, I use to drink their beer at close to room temp ~ Has a much better flavor that way.

I have never tried a warm beer. Perhaps a BUD wouldn't taste as good warm as it does ICE COLD?!?!?!

Likewise, perhaps Guniess has a better taste on the warmer side. :? By the way, you won't find me drinking a Guinness...EVER!! :D

I love me some Guinness, Greg you don't know what your missing. But...........................anyone who drinks warm beer has got to be the Anti-Christ! That's just wrong!!! I bet warm beer tastes just like Budweiser Select! :shock:

Captain Morgan said:
[quote="Larry Wolfe":x2qulvm7]Jeff my last swallow is just as cold as the first Buddy!

Don't tempt me.[/quote:x2qulvm7]

How did I know I'd get flack from that??????????

Jeff E said:
[quote="Larry Wolfe":11ersr8u]Jeff my last swallow is just as cold as the first Buddy!

That's a goal I can work towards. I think some intense training is in order![/quote:11ersr8u]

Jeff are you gonna make it to SS? If so, we'll get ya trained up fast! I'll brink the beer bong!

Jeff E said:
[quote="Larry Wolfe":1my0kodp]
Jeff are you gonna make it to SS? If so, we'll get ya trained up fast! I'll brink the beer bong!

Now that's something I'd like to see. Too bad SS is too far from Utah.
Besides, I'm a bit of a lightweight as far as drinking goes. I'd probably try to keep up & then make a fool of myself. Hmmm... maybe I'd fit right in. :D[/quote:1my0kodp]
Jeff, if I am at SS, there is no way you will be able to make fool of yourself!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom