Gummi Roadkill

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
story.road.candy.ap.jpg
:LOL:

norgeskog said:
where are they brooksy, I will join them.

New Jersey Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals.

"It sends the wrong message to children, that it's OK to harm animals..........." How?

"The society is considering petition drives, boycotts and letter-writing campaigns to get the candy pulled from the market,...." Why?

Poor people, be starved of imagination and a sense of humour. Must be awfully depressing to see evil in everything.

Brooksy said:
Poor people, be starved of imagination and a sense of humour. Must be awfully depressing to see evil in everything.

Reminds me of the definition of a Puritan, Brooksy - someone who suspects that someone else - somewhere - is having fun.

Brooksy and Sush, I'm with you. Gummi Worms have been around for a long time and no one (to my knowledge) has ever said that eating Gummi Worms would advocate the actual eating of worms and therefore cause cruelty to worms. :roll:

DampCharcoal said:
Brooksy and Sush, I'm with you. Gummi Worms have been around for a long time and no one (to my knowledge) has ever said that eating Gummi Worms would advocate the actual eating of worms and therefore cause cruelty to worms. :roll:

The Worm Song.

"Nobody loves me,
Everybody hates me
I think I'll go and eat worms.
Long ones, short ones
Skinny ones, fat ones,
Worms that wiggle and squirm.
Bite their heads off,
Suck their guts out,
Through their skins away.
That's why I'm so big and strong,
On worms three times a day. Heh"