Gunter Wilhelm Knives

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

derbywolff

Assistant Cook
a couple years ago my late wife purchased this set for me as a birthday present.i'm an avid home hobby cook.i had been dropping hints for a while.she was the type of person,if you asked for chocolate she would substitute vanilla,.i've been collecting odds n end cutlery for years.wusthof , henkle,dexter even hoffritz and oxo.i wanted a matching set ,probably wusthof.well she came home with the Gunter Wilhelm set.i was a bit upset.these were in a mid line price point and i had not heard of them before.well it turned out to be the best mistake present she had ever made for me.i love these knives.they are real tools of the trade,so to speak.they have a totally differant heft to them.they hold a great edge a few swipes of the steel that was provided and your ready to go.the warranty is the best in the business.when you call for customer service you get the CEO.and inventor of the triple tang style knife.Paul Hellmaan .the knives seem to me to be a reinvention of the culinary wheel.they are good people to do do business with.....MANGA

thanks all for the welcome.this seems like a fine community......MANGA

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom