"Happy Birthday, blissful!"

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
img_796530_0_ee8ac3b12fad9925a01e7cd80bdf12cc.gif

Happy Birthday Blissful,
I wish you good food, lots of presents and many hugs and kisses on your special day.

16.gif

kadesma

AAAwwwwe, thank you, you remembered me! :) SMOOCHES on your cheeks :) You are so kind!

Also happy birthday to all of you that share my birthday!
tettely (64), dewittman (58), Angus (57), Gary the Fudgeman (44), melissabrunson (39), jandazza (35), nikkico99 (28), tiffiany0205 (27), Em_ (27), gwendeline (27), jjm012 (25), my little pony (24)

I made some biscotti for friends at work, and brought my expresso maker and bean grinder (and a friend brought some coffee beans from his africa trip) and another friend picked me up some HUGE Eclaires (8x6 inches each) and I fed the multitudes--8 Eclairs fed about 32 people. I shipped some oatmeal raisin cookies to the corporate IT office and they were pleased! People kept asking how old I was and I told them '$39.99 + shipping and handling (and thats a lot)'.
All in all a success, thank you for the kind wishes, ~Bliss (another day older and NOT a bit wiser!)

I think, i got late but anyway be lated " Happy Birthday, blissfull " ! Hope you have nice day and year ahead.

Thank you all very much (says the older and not so wiser person)! :) ~Bliss

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom