Happy Birthday Breezy 2/17/07

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kadesma

Chef Extraordinaire
Moderator Emeritus
Happy Birthday Breezy, I hope your day is special.

16.gif

Kadesma

Thanks guys!!!

According to husband, my "loot" got divided into 3rds due to the weather this week (severe ice). He just left to "pick up" one part, another part is still due thru the mail, & this morning he gave me:

Anthony Bourdain's Les Halles Cookbook
Anthony Bourdain's novel Bone In The Throat
Alton Brown's I'm Just Here For More Food cookbook
4 DVD movies I wanted
A set of tiny little rubber exercise balls that are supposed to help my crummy disintegrating spine/back. While I may have just turned 51, my back just turned 89. . .

So, so far I'm a very happy camper. Although I'd be happier if the sun would peek out & turn the solid ice rink that is my farm at least a little "crunchier". "Skating" from the house to the barn with "Mr. Hose" in tow has NOT been fun this past week.

Again - thanks for your good wishes. They're very appreciated!!! :)

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY " and many many more ! Have a great day ! :sorcerer::sorcerer: (you've gotten more for your Birthday than I did for Christmas ! lol ) Good for you ! Enjoy !!

Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday dear Breezy, Happy Birthday to you!! Hope its all you wish for...come on SUN!

Happy Birthday!

When it's safer to stay home, nothing is better than new books and a crackling fire. :)

happy birthday breezy!!!! hope it's a great one.

btw, i've made the lamb stew called daube provencal from "les halles", and it's a tnt keeper!!!

Happy Birthday!! :sorcerer: I hope you have a great day! I am hoping for the sun in my part of VA too! We'll keep our fingers crossed. ENJOY!!!:flowers:

Thanks guys!!

Well, I'm currenty enjoying Part 2 of my birthday "loot". Husband just installed a large-screen LCD monitor on my computer. What a treat!!! It's like being at the movies & on the computer at the same time - lol!!1

Alas, however, no sun here. I tentatively took the dogs out for a walk that ended quickly when I realized that without a bobsled I was definitely going to fall on my stupid head - lol!!!!

Back
Top Bottom