Happy Birthday Mimizkitchen!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
MIMI Dahhhling,

Happy Birthday!!! Have a good one.

2ed8b4d6-db17-48ce-8963-88d32f264211.jpg

2ed8b4d6-db17-48ce-8963-88d32f264211.jpg

I'm a lil new here, but Happy Birthday from the newbie! I hope you have a fantastic birthday!

Because I love you soooooo much I refuse to tell you i'm a capricorn... :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

:LOL: Mimi!! I was born yesterday. Haa Haa. I forgot that indeed you are a Capricorn. I took a horoscope class many moons ago, and up until then I thought I was a Cap also, as the 22nd is the day it changes to Cap. However, since I was born in Minn. and not Calif., I'm still a Sag with a Cap moon rising. Those were in the days before computers, and then charts were a really big deal to figure out. Anyway, may you have the best coming year of your life, my friend. :sorcerer:

:LOL: Mimi!! I was born yesterday. Haa Haa. I forgot that indeed you are a Capricorn. I took a horoscope class many moons ago, and up until then I thought I was a Cap also, as the 22nd is the day it changes to Cap. However, since I was born in Minn. and not Calif., I'm still a Sag with a Cap moon rising. Those were in the days before computers, and then charts were a really big deal to figure out. Anyway, may you have the best coming year of your life, my friend. :sorcerer:

I remember doing that. I'm a Leo with Aries rising. You were born on the cusp. Both signs apply to you.

Happy Birthday to you and Mimi.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom