Happy Thanksgiving

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
You too Bryan! Thanks for returning all of my e-mails you Rat Bastard! Glad to see you're up and feeling better! :smooch:

To you and yours, have a safe and Happy Thanksgiving. Let's all remember the young men and women in the armed services today who put it on the line everyday so that we may do what we do today!!

amen Bruce, and folks remember during the bustle what this day is about....I am unbelievably blessed to be in this country with good family and friends. It'll be a long prayer of thanks before we eat.

And without getting all mushy, I am thankful for this board....truly great people here, very funny and extremely knowledgable. Response times to questions is amazing. Thanks for being here guys! (and gals)

well, I hope your's went as good as mine!

The best part was having my mother, sister and daughter all here.
Being a bachelor, I really look forward to having someone to cook for.
We must all be sure to be thankful for our blessings..I was listening to
the radio today, and the dj said "I'm working on Thanksgiving, but I'm
thankful to have a job." What a great sentiment.

Again, be safe and may God bless you.

Happy T-Day to all! What a blow out we had here, Way too much food, Way too much fun, I must say Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday. Good friends and good food, What could be better. The day started for me at 4:00 am pulled a full Gram Kerr and had to take a booze snooze after doing the dishes. Now it's on to Christmas Baaa Humbug! Sorry Christmas is for women and children. Val and I have a little girl to buy for this year threw the Salvation Army be a angel program, Sorry, I have to promote this program, It's so sad to think that some little boy or girl could wake up Christmas morning with little or nothing in this great country of ours after all the oinking out we all did today and do from time to time, Please think about supporting the program. I'll stop my drunken babbling now.

Good for you Pigs! My daughter is 13 and Christmas is already different.
I think I prefer Thanksgiving too!

Last year someone robbed a charity Christmas collection site 2 days
before Christmas. I got on the air and started yelling about it.
When I got off I went to Target and spent more than I spent on my
own daughter replacing some stuff that was stolen!

When I got there, turns out my listeners and other folks from the community had donated so much there was more than before the robbery!
What a great feeling!

Bob T said:
[quote="The Joker":362rl68p][quote="Git Ur Done":362rl68p]had a great one
Now Cold Turkey sammys
Thats what its about
I hear dat!! Can't wait fer tomorra!! :([/quote:362rl68p]

Sure, rub it in to us that go to someone else's house, and have NO leftovers! The Wifey will be doing one for us on Sunday at home.[/quote:362rl68p]
I'm goin' to da fridge right now, Bob ~ I'll send ya one!! :grin: :grin:

Bob T said:
[quote="The Joker":1ifxfjjs][quote="Git Ur Done":1ifxfjjs]had a great one
Now Cold Turkey sammys
Thats what its about
I hear dat!! Can't wait fer tomorra!! :([/quote:1ifxfjjs]

Sure, rub it in to us that go to someone else's house, and have NO leftovers! The Wifey will be doing one for us on Sunday at home.[/quote:1ifxfjjs] Bob: Every one here goes home with a "care package" Like my one friend says "nouthing says excess like excess" :D

Pigs On The Wing BBQ said:
[quote="Bob T":3dh3r813][quote="The Joker":3dh3r813][quote="Git Ur Done":3dh3r813]had a great one
Now Cold Turkey sammys
Thats what its about
I hear dat!! Can't wait fer tomorra!! :([/quote:3dh3r813]

Sure, rub it in to us that go to someone else's house, and have NO leftovers! The Wifey will be doing one for us on Sunday at home.[/quote:3dh3r813]
Bob: Every one here goes home with a "care package" Like my one friend says "nothing says excess like excess" :D[/quote:3dh3r813]
That was one of your friends?? :eek: :grin: Just kidding :!:

I was gonna mention that other part butt.... :)

Anywho, sammich is on the way, Bob! :(

Ya got that right!!
14.gif

Back
Top Bottom