Hello everybody!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

svbolz

Assistant Cook
My name is Scot, I live in Jackson Michigan. I have 2 beautiful little girls. I am looking forward participating on the forum.

Besides being a avid cook, I am also a web developer. I have created a website link removed - please contact administration to request permission - thanks for my family, friends and co-workers to house their recipes. I would like to invite everyone here to use it if they would like. I don't want this to come across like an advertisement because it is not. This is a personal site I put together for the people I know and associate with to use. I put the ads on the site help me pay for the hosting.

Looking forward to our conversations,

Scott

yep it's nice to meet a nice person on such a nice day, scot. hope you have a nice time here...(sorry, 'bug and crewsk. i'm in a nice guy kinda mood today)...

buckytom said:
yep it's nice to meet a nice person on such a nice day, scot. hope you have a nice time here...(sorry, 'bug and crewsk. i'm in a nice guy kinda mood today)...

Gee well just make us look like snobs then! :P {{{stomping away with nose up in the air}}}

isn't that nice...

lol, just goofin around crewsk.

but really, welcome scot. glad to have you here.

Hey, I don't get my feelings hurt that easily! :LOL:

And yes Scott, welcome again! As you can tell we like to have a lot of fun around here as well as share recipes & stuff! :D

i just went to your site scot. very cool (or should i say very nice :D ). neat graphics, nice design, well organized. boy, do you need recipes...

buckytom said:
boy, do you need recipes...

Just finished building it today. It started out as a small little site and grew into a huge project. I just can't let things go! Once I recover from developing it, I will start to add some recipes.

Welcome to the group!

I'm on my way over to your page.. I'm sure I'll love it! :D

:D You're site is great!
I"m sure it'll even be better when the recipe pages fill up.

I tried to register but kept getting an error message. I'll try again
later.

Thanks!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom