hello everybody!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Doll

Assistant Cook
Hey everybody :D!
I'm Doll, I'm 19 years old and I live in the Netherlands. I love reading, writing, dancing (classic ballet), sewing, drawing, gaming, painting and last but not least: cooking!
I really love seafood and I would love to find some new recipes and find out about better ways to prepare it.
I especially love making cakes, so I've learned recently. I am determined to make my boyfriend a Starcraft II cake for his birthday and therefore I decided that I should try to make a cake beforehand, to see if I was any good. I've made 3 in the past few weeks and I absolutely love it!

I'm not so good at writing introductions, so I hope this is sufficient :ermm:

Welcome. If we knew you were coming, we would have baked a cake! :LOL: Maybe I will...just to celebrate. Welcome!

Welcome to DC. Your English is very good, and people on this forum don't complain if others make typos. We like to cook! I hope you stick around--come Christmas time, there are Dutch recipes I like and hope you'll share some of your favorite Christmas recipes!

Welcome to DC, Doll. We have lots of avid bakers here so I'm sure you'll fit right in. What's your favorite cake?

Back
Top Bottom