Hello Everyone

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mykitchenmyheart

Assistant Cook
Just wanted to say "Hi" to everyone! I came across this site by chance while googling some cooking information. I am an avid foodie - the kind that DVR's cooking shows, wakes up in the morning thinking about the dinner menu and writes her own recipes! Looking forward to meet new cooking "fanatics" like myself.;)

It is just a fun user title. As you post more it will change.

Thank you! I actually just got that by seeing the titles under other names! It's a neat idea! Can mine say "tv chef"??? Cause that's kind of my goal.:LOL: Just kidding...;)

Thank you! I actually just got that by seeing the titles under other names! It's a neat idea! Can mine say "tv chef"??? Cause that's kind of my goal.:LOL: Just kidding...;)

You may want to do a search for some of the recent threads here concerning TV chefs before you get what you wish for... :ermm:

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

;)

I'm intrigued... How do you do a thread search?

You have probably found it by now, but just in case, you click on Search, then Advanced Search. You will see something that will limit your searches to thread titles. It works fairly well.
Another good way to get the results you are after is to use the Google search in the upper right corner.

Back
Top Bottom