Hello from Australia

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Domsnanny

Assistant Cook
Hello,

My name is Liza & I have just joined the forum.
I am married with 3 kids & 1 grandson.

I am looking forward to getting to know you all & to getting some great recipes.

I hope to catch up with you all soon.
Take care....

Liza :)

Welcome to DC, Liza! I am sure you'll enjoy it here. I have learned a lot more than I ever thought I would!

Hello Liza - As you may have noticed, we're a pretty happy lot, so join in when/where you want and start posting :)

Bob

Welcome from Perth!! A couple of words of warning now that you have joined DC - (1) highly addictive (2) cook dinner BEFORE you log on!!! Your family will thank me for #2 later!! LOL

You can get a lot out of DC if you are prepared to be an active community member. I know I did. Despite the miles that separate us, you can make some fabulous friends here. I was very sad when I had to reduce my access to the internet last year.

Anyway, enjoy being here and remember to eat (and sleep)!!! ;-)

Hiya Bilby,

Thanks so much for the warm welcome & the warnings LOL ...I have to say I had a good giggle when I read your reply...
I am definately in it for the long haul & definately want to be an active member.Making friends is going to be wonderful aswell due to the fact that I dont have many as I cant get out much.So bring on the friends & the wonderful recipies!!

I am normally on a couple of times per day so will be in & out of DC....
If anyone has any recipies for a convection oven (hubby just bought one) they will be greatfully recieved.I am looking forward to trying out new recipies for it.

I hope to catch up with you all soon.
Take care...Liza :)

welcome11.gif

Back
Top Bottom