Hello from California

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

BAMIKE

Assistant Cook
Hi my name is Mike. I livve in norhtern California. I just stumbled across this forum the other day when I was searching for recipes. I instantly signed up, and have already shared some recipes and made some, shared by others. I love to cook and am very lucky to be married to a very special woman who doesn't know how to cook. I say lucky because I love to do all the cooking in our house. I have been cooking since I was 10. I used to help my mom with dinner. I have a whole bunch of good recipes to share and look forward to getting some new recipes also.

Welcome, Mike! I know you will enjoy it here at DC. I am glad you have already found recipes to share and to enjoy!

Hi my name is Mike. I livve in norhtern California. I just stumbled across this forum the other day when I was searching for recipes. I instantly signed up, and have already shared some recipes and made some, shared by others. I love to cook and am very lucky to be married to a very special woman who doesn't know how to cook. I say lucky because I love to do all the cooking in our house. I have been cooking since I was 10. I used to help my mom with dinner. I have a whole bunch of good recipes to share and look forward to getting some new recipes also.
Welcome to forum. Here you can get good information about cooking. so keep posting and share your tips with us.

Back
Top Bottom