Hello from France

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Hazel Twig

Assistant Cook
Hello. Just joined.
I'm an English lassie living in the center of France.
I enjoy "natural" things as much as possible and am experimenting with drying fruits. (more of that later)
I have a long-term partner, goats, sheep, 1 cat, dogs, ferrets, hens, ducks & geese so a varied life

Hopefully will chat with some of you soon

Cheers Haz

Hello. Just joined.
I'm an English lassie living in the center of France.
I enjoy "natural" things as much as possible and am experimenting with drying fruits. (more of that later)
I have a long-term partner, goats, sheep, 1 cat, dogs, ferrets, hens, ducks & geese so a varied life

Hopefully will chat with some of you soon

Cheers Haz

Hello Haz - And welcome. I'm guessing that for a lassie to be living in France, that you have to like living dangerously ;)
At least you are in the middle instead of the outer edges as I think the people are nicer towards the middle of the country.

Since you have such a interesting set of companions, have you considered a career in writing children's books? :ROFLMAO:

Happy posting!

Bob

Hello again
Thanks for the welcome, Bob.
With all that lot and A Significant Other Half (or so he thinks) you reckon I'll have time to write as well?

MomsKitchen - for goodness sake make sure you have a FORTRESS if you intend having some goats. :LOL:It's not a good idea to have just one on their own. They pine for other company, even if you have a whole farm full of other animals. They also make Houdini look like a novice (at least mine do):rolleyes:

Cheers all

Haz

Thank you, everyone for the welcome. Sorry I couldn't get back yesterday.
Spent the afternoon picking raspberries and the evening making jam.:chef:
Also had tremendous thunder storms during the early evening through to early this morning.:huh:

1111111.gif

Hello Lifesaver.
Thank you for the welcome. I love your Welcome Sign.
Today was Cherry Picking. Tomorrow it's picking (more) raspberries so more Jam, Fruit vodka etc.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom