Hello from Indiana

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

SilverRayven

Assistant Cook
So I just found this site while looking for help on using MasterCook.

I live in Plainfield, Indiana (just west of Indianapolis) and work as a CPA. I live with my overweight kitty, Betty, and her two dozen toys (no exaggeration). We (ok, more me) like to read, play chess and watch NASCAR.

I do a lot of cooking and freezing for the week ahead because by the time I get off work and hit the gym I'm too tired to do any substantial cooking. Sometimes making a salad seems like a lot of work.

I do a lot of grilling of veggies and meats - I can now make marinades from scratch in my sleep. I keep most of my favorite recipes in a 2 inch binder but I'm working at moving some of those over to MasterCook.

I look forward to meeting ya'll!

Welcome to DC......do we call you Rayvin or Silver?? Interesting name....anyway, you'll like it here......some very nice, and friendly people. Take a look around, and enjoy.
:chef:

Hi SilverRayven. I was out your way years back; got a speeding ticket in Speedway and tangled up in a snow storm that closed down the airport for quite some time but otherwise the people were quite nice.

I spent a number of years on the road, and what I remember about your neck of the woods is Ben Hur. What a lovely place! We actually were there one time when the race was on ... having lived in Daytona for a number of years, we learned to hide out when it is race week!

Back
Top Bottom