Hello from Italy

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

vincenzosassone

Assistant Cook
Good morning everyone, I'm new here. I'm from Italy (for this reason I feel compelled to apologise for my bad english). I have had many passions, I don't want to bother you with them, but I must say that cooking has never been one of them. Now I'm developing, more and more, this passion, but I'm not very good at it. Anyway, since this passion is "new", I guess this is normal. Thank you for accepting me! I'm sure, here I can learn a lot about it.

Welcome Vincenzosassone! Hope you find the recipes and inspiration you need. If not - just ask - plenty here to help you.

Welcome to Discuss Cooking, vincenzosassone. I hope you enjoy participating in this forum and learn a lot.

Good morning everyone, I'm new here. I'm from Italy (for this reason I feel compelled to apologise for my bad english). I have had many passions, I don't want to bother you with them, but I must say that cooking has never been one of them. Now I'm developing, more and more, this passion, but I'm not very good at it. Anyway, since this passion is "new", I guess this is normal. Thank you for accepting me! I'm sure, here I can learn a lot about it.

Ciao. Welcome to DC. A great place to learn how to cook. And it is never too late. As well as Italy, what a beautiful place to live and learn how to cook. Beautiful cuisine. Beautiful ingredients to create beautiful dishes.
I lived in Italy for 6 month. What amazing time it was.
Separately, do not worry about your English. Mine is pretty bad, as well, I am from Ukraine you see.
Do to tell us more about yourself.
As far as myself, the avatar pretty much tells all.

Last edited:
Welcome to the forum. I'm not a native speaker either, and that has never been a problem here. And just yesterday I downloaded an Italian cookbook. :)

Welcome. I hope you find that cooking will become a passion for you, a wat to express your own creativity, and artistry. Plus, knowing how to prepare food allows you to eat well at substantially less cost. Again, welcome.

Seeeeya; Chief Longwind of the North

Well maybe you'll show us the secret handshake. I am made associate but no handshake.

Maybe you can tell me what that stuff was called before pizza, only had crust and sauce. There was a place selling it in Cleveland.

Stick around, I might remember some good Italian jokes.

Ciao and mangia.

T

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom