Hello from London

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mike2012

Assistant Cook
Hi everyone! I'm rubbish at cooking. For many years I cooked, if that is the right word, no more than cheese on toast and warmed up a few things in a box from a supermarket. Now I'm cooking pretty much every day; some Sundays I seem to cook throughout the whole day! I just knocked up some scones and promptly ate them with whipped double cream and strawberry jam. I over cooked the scones a little - even though I used a small torch to check progress inside the oven - haha I must bonkers. Anyway, warm scones, great.

I hate washing up. I mean I really hate washing up. Do they have to do their own washing up on MasterChef? :)

Welcome to DC! If you have a full kitchen crew, you can get away with not doing the washing...but, if it's just you, at some point you WILL run out of clean dishes.:LOL: Paper plates and plastic forks help cut it down.

Welcome, Bienvenidos to D.C.

Being a journalist and blogger, I have visited uncountable Member Community Food Forums. Discuss Cooking has some of the loveliest international members I have met to date. It is a pleasure to share with them. The quintessential is, that they are also the most polite even if they do not share your penchants.

Bienvenidos, Welcome.
Ciao, Margi Cintrano.

Welcome to DC. I'm late again - fell off the welcome wagon, but welcome anyway.

Just rec´d ur lovely note ... Belated ... however, appreciated ...

Have a lovely Sunday, and it is already 14.30 hrs. here in Madrid.

Lunchtime ... this website stirs the think tank to the world of gastronomy and thus, it is lunch time almost.

Margi.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom