Hello from Long Island, NY

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
smoker said:
Nick Prochilo said:
Just ignore him Steve, theres plenty of us "Qing" here on the island!

I know. This past weekend I had a dozen(thats 12 fer you Southerners) guys at my house from different BBQ comp teams. We drank, cooked, ate and shot the sh*t till 10:30pm. I'm surprised you weren't here Nick!!!!

Steve, I'm only a phone call away. I've got a niece that lives in Lindenhurst.

Gary in VA said:
[quote="Nick Prochilo":3try9s19]Just ignore him Steve, theres plenty of us "Qing" here on the island!

oh.... "The Island".... well, well, well[/quote:3try9s19]

Thats right!!!!! =D> =D> =D> =D>

Hey Smoker, Welcome. I think my welcome post for you got dusted today. I used to be from the Island. Then I got saved and now I live in Texas! :grin:

Is that you in your avatar Steve? Cause if it is, you are way too mature for this group!

Nick Prochilo said:
[quote="Gary in VA":79c28ki4][quote="Nick Prochilo":79c28ki4]Just ignore him Steve, theres plenty of us "Qing" here on the island!

oh.... "The Island".... well, well, well[/quote:79c28ki4]

Thats right!!!!! =D> =D> =D> =D>[/quote:79c28ki4]

Smoker - welcome from a guy at the west end of THE ISLAND.

Hey Steve Welcome from a fellow Lindenhurstian(?) pretty soon there might just be enough guys from LI to get a few real Que contests going .. I'm just north of Montauk Hwy, East of Broadway .. where do you live??

Got a brisket that i put on at midnight Snow doesnt seem to be a problem im over in Wantagh

This is my first attempt with the wsm in the snow with temps in the 20's with some wind on an overnite cook. I gottal tell ya i am impressed! Temps held all night!!!

Back
Top Bottom