Hello from PSU Lion Country!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Lissa

Assistant Cook
My name is Melissa, Lissa to all my friends. I am 43 and live with my fiance in Pleasant Gap Pa (10 minutes from PSU) I have 2 kids aged 23 and 19 that live on their own. My brother his wife their daughter live with us (temporarily) sometimes his 2 step sons are here to visit as well (mostly on the weekends.)
I'm a nurse, love to garden, cook, and do a lot of canning, freezing and preserving. I stumbled on the site during a Google search for instructions on how to can sun dried tomatoes in oil.

I have a lot to learn but once in a while I have something to offer so I think I will make this one of my frequent websites.:)

Welcome to your new Home, Lissa we are one big family here grab a cup of joe and here we go.:chef: Enjoy it James

Welcome from the left coast, Lissa. You're in my old stompin' grounds. Say "Hi!" to the folks in Pine Grove Mills for me.

Welcome Lissa. Although I have lived in Atlanta most of my life I was born in State College, PA so I know exactly where Pleasant Gap is. I have a sister who lives in Pine Grove Mills and a brother who lives in Port Matilda.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom