Hello from the Homeschoolin' Momma of 3!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yes, that's right. I'm a twenty something Virginian & a homeschooling mother of three adorable and crazy girls. I love to read, knit, craft, and (try to) cook. That last one...yesssss I need help (that's why I'm here). I think my family is getting bored with my menu, but I have faith I will pick up a few new dishes here :)

This is an excellent source for all sorts of recipes, answers, and ideas. Welcome!

What does you family like to eat? Give us some hints, and we'll overwhelm you with choices.

welcome53.gif

Hello From the Midwest

Yes, that's right. I'm a twenty something Virginian & a homeschooling mother of three adorable and crazy girls. I love to read, knit, craft, and (try to) cook. That last one...yesssss I need help (that's why I'm here). I think my family is getting bored with my menu, but I have faith I will pick up a few new dishes here :)

I have the same problem you do. I'm bored with my recipes but I don't have the time to spend hours at the stove, but I don't have ready access to anything but basic ingredients due to where I live. So here's a quick recipe from me to you.

Skillet Supper

Scrub enough raw potatoes for your family. Cut in quarters and place in a skillet. Salt and pepper if you like. Add enough water top cook the potatoes but not enough to cover the potatoes. Slice as many onions as you like into thin slices and place on top of the potatoes in the skillet.
Add whole Polish Sausage on top of the onions. Cover and cook low to medium low. Be sure to keep water on the potatoes.

When the potatoes are fork tender it is ready to eat.

Hey hey Mom welcome :)
I also home schooled my boys,have been doing it for just about 13 years,time fly's.1 down full time college student. 1 to go Sophmore in high school..Nice to meet ya :)

Munky.

This is an excellent source for all sorts of recipes, answers, and ideas. Welcome!

What does you family like to eat? Give us some hints, and we'll overwhelm you with choices.

I was raised in the city...so I am up for anything. However, my hubby is a Wyoming boy....it's only meat and potatoes for him!

Back
Top Bottom