Hello there!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

catinthebox

Assistant Cook
Hey! I'm happy to discover this forum (my first cooking forum) and I'm even happier to register here! I'm a college student from DC trying to learn to cook for myself for once. It's been one of my favorite things to do (secretly. I've played sports my whole life, and that's not totally accepted as a male thing to do) and I'm hoping I can learn all sorts of new things here!

So, pleasure to meet you all!

It's been one of my favorite things to do (secretly. I've played sports my whole life, and that's not totally accepted as a male thing to do)

Who told you that?
The WORLD'S most famous chefs are MALE!
And as an athelete you should want to know how to take care of your body!

So
th_welcome.gif
. Lots to look at and learn here.

Who told you that?
The WORLD'S most famous chefs are MALE!
And as an athelete you should want to know how to take care of your body!

So
th_welcome.gif
. Lots to look at and learn here.
Ah, are they? You learn something new every day, I suppose.

And there's one thing I've learned for sure about taking care of myself at college: dorm food is no good for athletes! haha, believe me. It's all greasy and and fried. I can't wait to add some healthier options to my menu. Thanks for the welcome!
Welcome to the group!!!!!!!
Thanks!

Hey! I'm happy to discover this forum (my first cooking forum) and I'm even happier to register here! I'm a college student from DC trying to learn to cook for myself for once. It's been one of my favorite things to do (secretly. I've played sports my whole life, and that's not totally accepted as a male thing to do) and I'm hoping I can learn all sorts of new things here!

Welcome!
Hope you have fun here, I do!:)

Welcome Cat,
have a question ? post it and someone will jump right in and try to help..Look through all the recipes here get to know us and let us know you..Enjoy this is a fun place
kadesma:)

Thanks guys! I appreciate the warm welcome. It's far different from the constant snow outside, that's for sure.

Back
Top Bottom